Cowgirl Individual Camp
Learn all the fundamentals of volleyball: setting, passing, serving, blocking, digging and all the basic footwork. Plus drills and games that are both challenging and fun for the athelete.
Camp dates for 2012 are August 13th through August 15th. For 8th grade and up, the camp will be from 8:30 am to noon and the cost is $85. For 7th grade and under, the camp will be from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and the cost is $75.
Click here to download Cowgirl Camp Brochure
This camp is designed for an entire team to attend together. This year's camp will be held from July 20, 2012 through July 23, 2012 in Prineville.
The camp goals are:
- Unite each team together as a family to foster a bond that will be a building block for the season.
- Improve each player's skills and competitiveness on the court. We promise many reps and skill development along with team play.
- Develop the team's mental, physical and social skills on the court.
- Give each team a giant step toward having the most successful season yet.
- Have athletes leave the camp feeling they have just spent the best week of their volleyball careers at our camp.
The Camp Staff
Our staff has been carefully selected because of their knowledge and love of the game. Their positive outlook on life has made each one of them a successful person. They are committed to working hard to bring each team to a higher level of competitiveness on the court as well as bring the players mentally together.
Click here to download the Team Camp Brochure and make your reservations now!
Click here to download the Coach's
Questionnaire for Team Camp